Monday, January 25, 2010

you need to read the percy jackson series and then talk to me about it.

why is it 19 degrees outside? i am so freezing cold right now, i don't know if i can warm up. seriously, i'm feeling up my computer right now because it's so warm. don't you judge me.

i have been feeling super weird today. my throat (as previously mentioned) hurts way bad. it hurts to swallow and it feels like there's something stuck in there. maybe something is swollen? i don't know. it just kind of feels like all those antibiotics i was taking decided to just hang out in my throat and so there's a pile of pills stuck to the side of my throat. and it hurts. and also, i kept getting kinda dizzy and almost blacking out. not like my normal black outs/fainting. like i'd just be sitting there and all of a sudden i'd feel super light headed and dizzy. what does this mean!?

also: i actually feel tired tonight! maybe i'll actually get to sleep a few hours-yay!

3 comments:

Jon Ulf said...

The reason it is 19 degrees outside is because in this stage of the earths revolution around the sun the northern hemisphere is at a more shallow angle to the sun than it is during the warmer months, causing the suns light to hit at a less direct angle. Because of this, a smaller amount of heat is transfered to us creatures on the surface.

Scienced.

Anger said...

well...

CassAnne said...

ummm I know this is a bit late but--I have read the Percy Jackson series and absolutely love them!!!!