Saturday, January 2, 2010

the brothers think i don't know a butt load of crap about the gospel...but i do.

so i'm trying to go to sleep and i can't because my whole body hurts. okay, maybe not my whole body...but my back and neck are super stiff and hurty and my head feels like it's about to explode like on fringe. so...hopefully that doesn't happen, the brain explosion part.

we had family pictures today, the photographer was great-really good direction and super organized, which was great because we were outside and it was pretty cold! when she puts some sneak peeks up on her blog i'll throw the link up here so you can check em out:)

winter break is swiftly coming to a close...i'm both sad and excited about it. sad because i have to go back to my real life and leave my protective warm bubble of my parents house and excited because i get to turn over a new leaf with school this semester with a brand new attitude and possibly a not broken body.

1 comment:

JlynTheo said...

I have to say that sometimes I get irked because I read your title to the blog and get excited for an explanation of the crazy comment, and alas...no resolution for Jaylyn. What the heck is this one about?