Monday, January 11, 2010

what are you sinking about?

so here's what i'm pondering today:

*couch surfing...have any of you done it? it seems pretty legit and a great way to go if you can't spend all that much...i'm thinking of doing it in europe in summer 2012 (assuming the world doesn't end...[it won't]). here's a link to check it out. tell me what you think please:)

*kiddie kandids...i think most of you probably know i worked there for a while. heather just texted me telling me that kiddie kandids just told everyone that they no longer have jobs and they won't be getting their last check. can you believe that?!?!? the entire company. gone. that is crazy.

*i really like how this semester is going so far, academically. i feel like there's a really good chance of me achieving my 4.0 semester goal. my classes are challenging (ie. i actually feel like i'm learning something), but it's nothing i can't handle as long as a manage my time well and get my reading/homework done. so that's pretty exciting :)

*change...i am going to be making some big changes soon. i'm nervous to tell people about what i'm planning, but pretty excited at the same time. i've come up with a plan that, for the first time in quite a long time, feels right. i can't explain the feeling-it's just complete in its 'rightness'. does that make sense? i'm not quite ready to tell people yet, but when i do-just know that i'm doing what's best for me. i can't keep making decisions based on other people.

*family pictures. check them out!

No comments: