Friday, January 29, 2010

paper faces on parade

tonight was a blast! i created mine, emme's & luke's masks, and i'm quite pleased with the results! the only low point of the evening was when, by simply breathing, i ripped the back of my original beautiful (and antique!) green dress :( [hope you can fix it mom! and by fix it, i mean fix and not make it as tight or we'll just have a repeat ten inch hole in the back:(] nevertheless, one quick stop at my house and we were, again, ready to roll! also, shout out to my friend/date luke, who was such a good sport and let me put (very manly) rhinestones and eyeliner on him:)

so, without further ado and for your viewing pleasure...



(jon and em!)

(ack! i'm a terrible camera aimer! sorry about the partially chopped off head luke!)

(em and me!)

[there's some closeups of mine mom:) aren't you proud of your super creative daughter?! :) ]

No comments: