Saturday, January 9, 2010

saturday is a special day

today started out sucktastic and ended on a high note (fortunately).

sucktastic: i did not make silver team...because i did not go to tryouts. beautiful antibiotic that it is, clarithromycin makes my mouth taste like pennies/metal. it's bad. no matter how bad you think it is, it's like ten times worse than that. it's so bad that it makes me sick to my stomach. which is counterintuitive and awesome. so i woke up this morning so nauseous from the bad taste that i literally could not get out of bed. so i missed tryouts. i really felt like i had a pretty good shot at making the team, so i'm pretty disappointed.

getting better: then teddy roosevelt and i went to dunch (lunch + dinner) at zupas (yum), and went to see 'leap year'. overall, i liked it. it's a cute romcom, perfect for a saturday afternoon matinee. for some reason i didn't like amy adams very much in it (which is unusual because i normally adore her), but the guy in it? sooooooper dreamy. scruffy, irish accent, damaged from a former heartbreak, and funny? sign me up. however, please do not sign me up to sit next to a fat lady that noisily sucks in her snot every two seconds whilst encroaching on my personal space. blow your nose and keep your fat arms on your side of the arm rest. we're not dating, don't grace my garden. (harsh, but remember i was still mad/sad about team)

awesome: then i went to dinner with em. yummy pizza, delish frozen raspberry lemonade, awesome convo with best friend? check. emme's had a crazy life, but it's made her into the beyawesome (beyond+awesome-it's from bolt) person and friend she is. plus emme + jon = ily, so...basically, em's the best human ever:)

now i'm going to get into my nice, warm bed (i heart you electric blanket) and try to sleep away my hurty back. byeeeeeee.

2 comments:

Anger said...

the part about the fat lady was a work of genius. I salute you.

Emmy Rae said...

Aw,,,you are so sweet.