Wednesday, January 20, 2010

my life would suck without you :)

wow. talk about overwhelmed. today started kinda crappy (hello migraine, it's been ages, nice of you to drop by...) and ended with me crying (but a good kind of cry). it's weird how life can seem kind of mundane with all it's little crappy things and then all of a sudden-bam!-the universe slaps you in the face and reminds you, despite stupidness, how awesome it is.

my list of awesome:

1- emme

em is my best friend. she is there for me, in every possible way, always. we think so much alike, we can almost have telepathic conversations like ted and marshall on how i met your mother. we like almost all of the same things, can talk about anything (and i mean anything, not just superficial stuff), and even lets me come bawl on her couch at 3 in the morning during a snow storm. she's had a crazy life, but it's made her the person she is today and i am so grateful for her. she means the world to me and i hope she knows how much i love her.

2-jon

jon is also my best friend. he is always honest with me and i really appreciate that. he also didn't give up on me when i was a misanthropic hermit. he kept inviting me to things and made me laugh when i wanted to kill everyone with my mind. he's helped me come out of hiding and make new friends and i'm so grateful to him for that. he also introduces me to a lot of awesome things: cool movies, books, his wife, fun friends...jon's basically the shiz.




jon and emme together? oh man. the best married friends ever. they always make me feel included and loved and never make me feel like their lame-o single friend. i am always laughing with them and they are just two of the best people you will ever meet.



add emme + jon and you get...




3-ily

holy cow. she is like my valium. i can be so upset and distraught and just holding her calms me down. she makes my soul smile and my heart melts when she smiles at me. i sure do love that baby girl. she's my little bestie:)







man. i just will have to stop there, my heart is about to burst with gratitude right now. schwarzmann family: this one's for you:)

2 comments:

Emmy Rae said...

I know this isn't facebook, but I am "liking" this. Ris, we all love you back more than you can imagine :)

Jon Ulf said...

So ya know in Return of the Jedi, when the Ewoks are jumping around and celebrating with all the Rebels over the destruction of the Death Star and thus the Emperor and Darth Vader and the fall of the Empire and how awesome that must have been for them? Well, that awesomeness has nothing on the awesomeness this post made me feel. It was, say it with me now, LEGENDARY!