Sunday, January 3, 2010

you are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

and now, the moment you've all been waiting for...my resolutions!!!

educational:
1. get a 4.0 this semester
2. take at least 2 online classes beginning after may 1st

spriritual:
1. read the book of mormon at least once
2. go to church every sunday
*subgoal: stay the whole time

financial:
1. get all-the-way-not-a-penny-left-100% out of debt
2. have at least $4000 in savings

social:
1. do something with friends at least once a week
2. throw an awesome planned event once a month

physical:
1. eat healthy
2. be more active

i've decided that the 1st blog of the month will have a little section devoted to giving an update on how i'm doing on my resolutions-this will make me feel more accountable for my work (or lack thereof) on my goals. i got this idea from a blog i'm absolutely addicted to, you should check it out. beware: you will be hooked. i guaran-dang-tee it.

No comments: