Sunday, May 2, 2010

wanted: classy ladies for bike gang


dress code: skirts and heels [mandatory]
attitude: classy and fabulous

now taking applications!


ps. in case you were wondering, looking at old boyfriends blogs on a lonely sunday night is not a good idea. in fact, it's quite treacherous on the old ticker. i'd advise you to keep to things that don't make you feel like dying a little, like nataliedee & hyperbole and a half. the past is the past and memories are better than 'just checking what they're up to'. not that i've had any experience with this bad idea or anything...

7 comments:

Emmy Rae said...

Fake daughter...we need to have a talk about your sleeping/boyfriend checking up on habits. PS. I love you

Anonymous said...

Classy women on bicycles--GREAT!
Old boyfriends blogs--Not Great.

Janeal said...

um, hi. Emmy's friend again. :)
If I knew you, I would join your bike gang and your Harry Potter book club.

But I don't, so I'll just have to keep blog stalking you.

hope you don't mind.

Danny Baer said...

I think blog stalking should be called blocking or stogging....

my very own self said...

stogging. brilliant. let's make it a thing.

Anonymous said...

Stogging- great word, but very bad for your health
Mom

Danny Baer said...

What I learned from harry potter is that stogging leads to snogging. I thought you might enjoy that with your new book club and all...