Thursday, May 13, 2010

k here's the deal.

so today brianon and i headed back to provo, but first we went to lunch with my dad at in & out. it was delicious and a way great conversation about deals and other things. my dad is the coolest. i know everyone kinda says that about their dad, but i'm for reals. he is the best. i love talking to him. and my dad thinks brianon is the coolest (which she is, of course!). my whole family totally loved her and it was really awesome having her down there with me.

after a great drive back up (almost no cars + gas station chicken + awesome conversation = best drive ever!), i headed directly to work. and the girl that i had done a huge favor for (switching shifts on saturday so she could go to her last high school dance which was sooooo important), was being a total brat the whole time. she was working slow, complaining and just being a baby. it was super obnoxious and i'm still pretty bugged about it. people who don't know how to work bug the living crap out of me. erg.

No comments: