Thursday, May 20, 2010

correction: used to be. (gasp!!!!!!)

holy. crap.

grey's. tell me you watched it.

i was freaking out the whole two hours. seriously, my whole body was so tense that i couldn't relax for another three hours after. i screamed, cried and felt like i couldn't breathe almost the whole episode. i don't think i'm going to be able to wait all summer to see what happens.

[and for those of you naysayers: yeah. i know it's a television show, hence - not real. but it's an escape for me and i love it. so you can just shut up if you're about to say anything negative. why are you reading my blog anyways? get outta here.]

so then i tried watching the season finale of bones to calm down and feel better.

wrong.

that was super depressing too! get out of indonesia and the army stupids. you need to be together. freaking heck.

ugh. so much drama on tv and in my soul from that tv. haha :)

in other news: it's absolutely necessary for me to have one of these...

[are you freaking kidding me? i have to have this immediately.]

No comments: