Sunday, May 16, 2010

book closed


here's the thing. i'm done with guys who aren't sure if they like me or not. if you have to convince yourself that you want to be with me, you don't really like me in the first place. don't be sneaky mean and quit wasting my time.

i am, however, now accepting applications from guys who have their crap together and know what they want - me.
[ps. that isn't meant in the cocky or snotty way. i'm just tired of wasting time on boys who just aren't that into me. i don't think that's too much to ask.]

now if you don't mind, i'm going to go ahead and be sparkly and awesome. catch ya on the flip side (n't).

ps. dear brianon,
you are the best friend ever.
thanks for being solidly there for me.
i think you are great.
love, ris

2 comments:

Brianon said...

you are fantastic! your attitude inspires me, and i'm so glad we are friends!

Anonymous said...

You go girl....
Mom