Tuesday, December 1, 2009

rabbit rabbit (already? november flew by!)

the nataliedee site is down. i'm freaking out.

did you know that you can identify time of death from the vitreous humor (liquid in the eye)? the things you can learn from watching bones:)

my birthday is in less than two weeks, can you believe it?! for my birthday i would like two have like a two week medically induced coma where my body magically cures itself. or harry potter 7 in hardcover. or a thousand dollars. or a dog (to be more specific-ced).

you know what i want right now? fries. probably from either my school's cafeteria or the hospital.

1 comment:

Anger said...

that's awesome about the eyes...and weird. also, our school has a cafeteria? with fries? also, I love that you say rabbit rabbit. You know who taught me that? Stick Stickly.