Friday, December 11, 2009

it's my birthday!!!


cassie and i with smeyes.


andrea and jon ware are some of my favorite people in the whole wide world. andrea is the queen of curses. and pedi-smiles.


me and danny!


my roommate teddy roosevelt


me and teddy, just moustachein around




em & adorby ily!



ily is my favorite baby ever


i got to see mal at the mall for a second, then she drove home and ran a 5k in the snow. cuz you're not hardcore unless you live hardcore.

thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special! we started out the evening with dinner at california pizza kitchen (andrea and i had tostada pizza-yum!) which was sooo fun. then we came back to the hapt and played ninja (apparently i'm dumber than a child cuz i couldn't understand how to play), silent football, and curses. we also ate my ninja turtle cake and i opened some presents. it was a really fun night and it was so fun seeing everyone! i love all y'all:)


2 comments:

Jon Ulf said...

I will never forgive you for putting that mustache on my child! ... Well, maybe in 16 years when I show that picture to all the boys she will be bringing home... MWUAH HA HA!

Anger said...

awww...now that's just happy.