Monday, December 7, 2009

q: what did i dig my car out of the snow with this morning? a: a dust pan i found in the garage and my dixie state id card

the terms motivation and emotion both come from the Latin word movere, which means "to move." i think that's pretty interesting, don't you?

www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com

oh yeah, also fml. with a fermata on top. that means forever, just in case you don't speak music.

let's put it to a vote: who thinks i should move away and/or kill myself til i die from it?

so far it's stay here: 0 move/die: 1

[update: the score is now stay here: 2 move/die: 2]

4 comments:

JlynTheo said...

Move! Move! That's my vote. No snow here in sunny St. George :) But we still get to look at the pretty mountains that have it. Perfect. All that's missing is you.

Anonymous said...

Stay... dont be a quiter.
Love you,
Mom

Mallory said...

Well.. I would say move home but we both know it's better to stay and finish what you started. I miss you intensley, but without a little struggle what would life be like? I love you!! I am always here for you! Also you are amazing :d

Anger said...

I vote stay and live. Where are those options?