Saturday, July 3, 2010

i love america's stinkin guts!

today was so fun!

eclipse at the buttcrack of dawn with my ladies (and matt). super dumb, but fun. then b & i picked up jazi-jaz up in salt lake from efy. she sure had a great time and it was really fun hearing about all her stories.

then tonight was a fun bbq and the stadium of fire, which sucked a little bit, i'm not going to lie. the people doing the fireworks need to get it together and do a real show. and not have a twenty minute break in the middle. that's super dumb. but you know what? for the first time in my life, i got to cuddle with my boyfriend and watch the fireworks light up the sky. as lame-o as the fireworks were, that still blew my mind :) plus, at the bbq we had homemade corndogs that were delicious-o.

jaz took a ton of pictures, so i'll post those as soon as she emails them to me. lots of fun ones of friends, me and dj & the explosion of adorableness that is baby girl loving fireworks :)

No comments: