Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i am feeling spicy tonight.

well, to put it simply, yesterday was the worst. lots of crying and feeling helpless = not my favorite. here's what i decided: absence [definitely] makes the heart grow fonder, but it makes the rest of you pretty lonely. so...miss you.

but today is a new day and its big highlight is my experiment is finally over and the results are in : blondes have a whole lotta fun, but it sure is nice to be back to my roots [literally]. :) so blondie hair, bon voyage. thanks for the sassy, fun times and you were tons of fun while it lasted. brown hair: welcome back, you've been missed. [it's also been decided that you are quite spicy.]
tonight was fun-a-palooza at applebees. the highlights of the night for me were threefold: 1-listening to a guy sing 'piano man' and bring the house down, 2-seeing all my awesome friends, and 3-singing 'your love is my drug' with b complete with sam doing some super sexxxxy backup dancing.

i'm soooo tired right now, so i will post the pictures in the morning.

[as promised, here are some photos! sorry it took a little bit:)]


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now you look like your beautiful self!
Love you,
Mom