Friday, June 25, 2010

what. am. i. doing.

today was the worst. i pretty much didn't sleep all night, maybe thirty minutes, if i was lucky. at six, i took a shower and sat down to get ready and just started bawling. it was a good thing i'd just washed all my mascara off or i would've ruined dj's shirt. i sobbed for like thirty minutes non-stop. it feels so wrong to leave, but i can't just not go. this is the worst feeling in the world:(

my mom, tara, brianon & dj drove me to the airport and we people watched for about forty minutes before i had to go through security. yikes. lady in the dirty black romper (and just for the romper, i've gotta say - you are in your forties. gross.) = wear. a. bra. gross. we also saw what looked like a super anorexic dinosaur with stripper boobs, leather skin and nappy extensions. so...that was real great.

everyone was good sports and didn't leave until i couldn't see them anymore after going through the scanner (a security person saw my naked. i don't know how i feel about that.). the flight was okay, i slept like a rock for most of it. brianon and dj both wrote me sweet letters to read on the plane, so that was nice. the flight was uneventful and we even got in early. a car service picked me up and drove me out to long island. i had forgotten how green everything is out here. and claustrophobic. so many trees you can't see the sky. it makes me even more excited to get back to utah. i realized that i need the open sky. and the mountains. and my best friend. and my boyfriend. and the ability to be with my family in three hours if i want/need to.

as of now, i'm exhausted from the whole not sleeping/crying my eyes out all day thing. so i'm off to bed.

i miss you.


No comments: