Saturday, June 5, 2010

surprise!

today was my mom's surprise party. she's turning 50 this summer and i threw her a giant bash a couple weeks early to make it an even better surprise. it was awesome! i think she was really happy and felt really loved to see everyone who came out for her. there were also delicious cucumber sandwiches. i love those little guys.


also, as an added bonus, my boyfriend accidentally went on a date with another girl tonight. he didn't know that's what it was, and i think (i'm positive) that she was using some trickery. and also he was talking about me and called me right after, so i feel okay about it. it's pretty funny to hear the story actually. as long as he didn't cheat on me with her in a hot tub, buy a bullet bike, shave his arms and then marry her, i think i'll be okay.


day three of burger place. you never let me down old friend, delicious as always.

No comments: