Sunday, June 27, 2010

i'm hungry for some soup. good thing i just saw joel mchale in times square.

well, it took me a while, but i finally found my church. it's a tiny ysa branch about twenty minutes from my house and (dj called it) i'm already the branch piano player (i hate the technical word for that. it makes me giggle like a twelve year old.). good thing i get to play some i love america songs next week. those are my favorite style. i will probably go early and battle hymn of the republic prelude it up.

after church, i met up with allie in the city. somewhere between pinkberry (yum! esp. watermelon), cosi (double yum, plus what was with all the cops with huge guns?), seeing joel mchale in times square (sorry it's blurry! it's for reals him though.),


and hanging out in bryant park (new favorite park, sorry central. try and beat it, i dare you!), i decided i love my friendship with al. it's great because we can call and talk and see each other sometimes and it's really fun, but neither of us get butt-hurt if we don't see/talk for a while. that's a fun style of friend = low maintenance. :)

all in all, a pretty great day.

No comments: