Thursday, April 29, 2010

freeeeeeeedoooooommmmm!!!!

[self portrat - aka paint is super hard to use :) ]

here's how i'm feeling about how my finals ended up...

polisci - very first one...pretty sure i aced it.
american lit - i felt pretty good about this one, some i'm hoping for at least a b+. however, i felt really good about the last one and i only got a b- after the curve. we'll see what happens. i was really prepared, so fingers are crossed.
brit lit - i feel really really good about this one. i did really well on the short answer and quote identifications. i felt pretty good about my essay, but we'll see. i'm hoping for an a!
silver standard - oh. my. gosh. high honors!!! 95s on the quickstep and the foxtrot & 96 on the waltz! my highest scores ever!!! really positive comments from the tour team director, including that i should definitely be doing team :D
film history - holy crap. i went to take it today and it had already closed. cue me freaking out in the testing center and trying super hard not to cry. i drove to dr. moody's office and halle-freakin-lujah!, he let me take it. i'm not sure how i did. i studied for forever for it, but it was pretty tricky. hopefully, i got at least 90%.

there's a real potential for straight a's. my fingers are crossed, can you cross yours for me too?

ps. thanks for a great night brianon, laura & em (and baby girl!) :D

No comments: