Tuesday, April 27, 2010

nitwit! blubber! oddment! tweak!

guys. i have a really great idea. since school's out in two days, i get to start reading what i want to read and that means it is harry potter time. so what i'm thinking is i want to do a harry potter book club. so we all read the same one at the same time and then go to lunch and talk about how awesome it is. pretty much i don't really care if anyone else wants to do it, that means i can read as fast as i want. but if anyone cares to join me, i'd be delighted :)

i will be starting the first book on friday and will be going to lunch with my hp peeps towards the end of next week. respond with a comment on here if you want to join me.

addendum: for all you harry potter haters out there -- if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. or i will punch your face. look at my face -> :| that is my 'i am not joking around about that punching in the face business' face. don't make me punch your face. or verbally eviscerate you until you cry like a little girl. cuz i can and will do both.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so IN. Except I'm not in your State. :|

Brianon said...

I'm in! voldemort can't stop the rock!

Anonymous said...

if you can tolerate an ancient Harry Potter fan, i'm in. if age matters, count me out. gram

DJ said...

You may be interested to know that I stumbled across your post from FeedJit when I was looking at the statistics and found that I was ranked 44 of those sites in Mesquite. Wondering who were the 43 above me, I looked at the page "what people of Mesquite have looked at today" and found that someone in Mesquite had read your Harry Potter post today, imagine. Now with me that makes at least two. But that's not the reason I posted. I wanted to suggest a Harry Potter literary site for your purusal Dr. Robert R. Scarpins ScarpNOTES. Pretty much everything someone wants to know about the Potter literature... enjoy. [Who knows, you might even learn where the shift key is]