Tuesday, March 2, 2010

science'd

i've decided that i am going to use the scientific method to answer an age old question:

do blondes really have more fun?

background research: well, basically life in general. having been a brunette (and also having had: red hair, black hair, and random combinations of all three) my whole life, i know how much fun brunettes have-lots. so i'm switching teams (not in the gross way, in the haircolor way) to find out the truth.

hypothesis: they do if they're in hawaii

now all i have to do is test my hypothesis (boo ya), analyze my data to draw a conclusion, then i will communicate my results to you via this blog. aren't you excited?


(oh and ps i also chopped like 6 inches off--freedom!)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning, striking, beautiful. I would say more, but I have made a commitment to just be an observer.

Dad

alesha said...

Ris! BLONDE! It looks good! I honestly don't think you could dye it any color and not have it look good! I'm excited to read your findings =) I tried it out for myself--but then forgot to pay attention!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful as a blonde, but I also think you look beautiful as a brunette (natural) and as a red head.
Have Fun!!!
Love, Mom

Mallory said...

Can you rock it? Why yes i do believe you can!! :) Change is a good thing. New and exciting! I need to see you in real life now with this blonde hair and science experiment! Love ya! give me ideas for mine now! :)

Princess said...

I like it! Good luck on your experiment. ;)

Maybe I should finally dye mine blonde. I've always wanted to.

Lori said...

I think it looks great! let us know your conclusion and maybe I'll switch teams too. :-)

Anger said...

Well we know fo sho that you're totally dorbs.