Saturday, March 13, 2010

aloooooooha!!!

what better way to start a week long vacation than to go get a massage with your new best friend for $13?! laura-we need to do that again pronto :) it was amazing, even though there was an annoying guy there that was breathing all flegm-y and talking real loud and moaning a little. that just made it kind of entertaining.

so i got to the airport this morning (thanks toadie!) and they said my flight to seattle was full and they were paying people to be bumped to a different flight. i went to talk to the gate agent about it and said that if i could still get to honolulu today that i'd be willing to volunteer. she said they could but i'd get there an hour later (ten o'clock). i said that'd be fine and they gave me $400 for being willing to switch. (which means my flight to hawaii basically cost $50!) my inflight movie was 'the blindside'=awesome. it was so stinking goood! and we ended up getting into honolulu at 9:20, only 20 minutes after my original flight had landed.

my cousin denise and her sister jaime came to pick me up from the airport. i had never met them before, but they were really funny and nice. they took me to stef's house (which is called casa de chicas and is blue and adorable) and me and danny and stef went immediately down to the beach, which, guess what-is right across the street from stef's house. (holla!) her roommates are so sweet to let me stay here! i am already having so much fun! i can't wait for all my hawaiian adventures this week!!!


www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com

2 comments:

Mallory said...

I am jealous of all if your adventures without me!!!

Anger said...

Question: Am I jealous? Yes. Does my excitement for your adventures and general merryment outweigh my jealousy? Indubitably. Let's be friends.