Monday, February 1, 2010

rabbit rabbit

so i was going to do a little update about how i'm doing on my new years resolutions, but i decided i need to change a few of them because they are no longer realistic. (why they aren't is a loooong story that unless you're related to me or are my fake parents you won't know.) anyways. i decided to go a different way with the whole goal thing and i'm going to reveal it on february eleventh [start getting pumped:)]

anyways. in other news...

i. got. a. job.

no more funemployment for me. it seems like it's going to be a great fit though; i'm going to be a grader for the online version of a film class i took last semester. super part time, but at least it's something, right? i'm pretty excited. it will be nice to see my bank account not depleting at such an accelerated rate:)

anyways, i better get to bed-i've gotta wake up at the butt crack of stupid for my favorite treat i almost never get to have: french toast. or in anti-french "freedom toast".

No comments: