Thursday, February 11, 2010

and now...the moment you've all been waiting for...

25 things before i'm 25

1. go to hawaii
2. read the book of mormon
3. throw someone i love a giant surprise party
4. read pride and prejudice
5. get a 4.0 spring semester
6. pay off 1/3 of my debt
7. go to the dentist
8. throw a christmas party
9. get a massage
10. get in touch with my best friends from high school
11. get into the education program
12. run a 5k
13. make a music video with jazmin
14. learn to like fruit
15. do something fun for halloween
16. throw a murder mystery party
17. go to the temple at least once a month
18. throw an awesome backyard tea party
19. go to disneyland (for free!)
20. read 2 classic books
21. see 2 classic movies
22. go fishing
23. compete in a ballroom competition
24. reboot game night2.0
25. be freaking awesome

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those are some good ideas! A couple of those are on my list for the future too.

CassAnne said...

I would to join you in some of those! Especially the Halloween and murder mystery stuff! PS Tyler (and one of my co-workers, Maria) is running a 5K in June-I think the Utah Valley 5K/half-marathon-if you're interested!