Friday, November 27, 2009

what the tonya harding

so i totally screwed up my knee today. did it happen in kickball? black friday craziness? dancing?

nope.

i was sitting on the couch watching a movie with my family. i had my feet up on the coffee table, just relaxing when my knees started feeling a little hyperextended. i started to take them off the coffee table and the tendon in my left knee twisted way weird to the outside of my knee. it was excruciating and i couldn't straighten my leg. it's been 5 hours and i can straighten it a little, but it looks disgusting. my knee cap is crooked and the tendon looks super jacked. a doctor in my parents ward is going to come look at it tomorrow morning (adios leaving tomorrow at 9 am) and hook us up with an orthopedic doctor if need be.

moral of the story: my body is awesome this semester. additionally, it hates me.

2 comments:

Annie Tangerine said...

I hope your knee feels better!

Anger said...

Dude that sucks that it wasn't fo realz Tonya Harding. I'm sorry for your loss.