Monday, November 2, 2009

deep thoughts

here are some thoughts i thinked today

*brain: i am not going to miss any more school. i couldn't have prevented being sick and missing so much, so whatever happens will just happen. and i'm going to be okay with it. the best i can do is the best i can do.
*creepy guy at kangaroo zoo: i don't know you. don't talk to me like you know me. or touch me. ew.
*jaylyn: you should have a blog. i would enjoy reading your thoughts. and it's your birthday in 2 days!!!
*brandon: 7-0. you up for a rematch?
*?: called it. (eyes rolled)
*body: thank you for not feeling like barfing anymore. however, this throat tickle thing has got to go.
*bed: you look lonely. i would love nothing more than to keep you company for the next seven and a half hours.

[note to readers: i thought more than this, this was just some thoughts. just fyi:) ]

1 comment:

JlynTheo said...

Hehe :) I love it when you mention me in your blog. It makes me feel like a celebrity.
You went to a kangaroo zoo?? I need this story.
Love,
Jay