Saturday, November 7, 2009

so you think you can dance (dance)



[he is her fear. oh my gosh. i can't even describe how this dance makes me feel-i feel it on so many different levels.]

Life is not a spectator sport. Win, lose, or draw, the game is on. So go ahead... argue with the ref, change the rules, cheat a little, take a break and tend to your wounds. But play. Play. Play hard, play fast... play loose and free. Play as if there's no tomorrow. Okay, so it's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game... right?

[i freaking love grey's.]

2 comments:

stephefernie said...

Gosh. i love grey's too. haha i am going to start putting quotes from it on my blog too.. starting with Alex's comments about a first kiss.
oh and ps yesterday danny texted me "say something happy".. i did.. and he didn't reply for like 2 hours and i was thinking "oh my gosh.. he could like be in the hospital dying" hahaha thats what grey's is doing to me.

AND i love so you think you can dance.
we are so best friends. =) yay i love the baers!

JlynTheo said...

Wow. W.O.W. That dance was AMAZING. Love how it's this back and forth struggle, and that she wins in the end. Goosebumps the whole time. You may just have gotten me addicted to So You Think You Can Dance.