Wednesday, November 4, 2009

booth and bones just need to kiss already!

so as you may or may not know (i've been saying stuff like that a lot), i've been super sick lately. i was finally able to get into the doctor's today and they drew my blood :( apparently i'm super dehydrated so it took ten minutes. my arm hurts sooo bad :( i find out what's wrong with me in a day or two. i almost fainted when they took my blood so they gave me some juice-strawberry kiwi. so my mouth felt super weird/itchy (allergic to strawberries)

so that was pretty sucky. but i got to spend the whole day resting, sleeping, and watching bones. and someone was awfully nice to me. so not a total loss... :)




1 comment:

JlynTheo said...

Yay for someone being super nice to you! Was it that boy someone? I hope so :)
PS, I did my first blog yesterday and I feel like you should read it and follow me so I don't feel like I'm just writing to the abyss and nothingness of the internet.
Loves.
Jay.