Wednesday, October 7, 2009

take that rewind it back

today was weird. some really good stuff happened (slept in my awesome new bed, lunch with meem and pop, got a bunch of homework done) and some weird/bad/upsetting stuff happened (won't go into that). and because i was in a weird mood, i took it out on everyone else. so to everyone that came into contact with me today:

sorry i was a bratface and not patient. it wasn't your fault that i was bugged. i need to be a grown up and suck it up and sometimes that's hard. so i'm sorry. i hope you can forgive me.

i feel super guilty. the person i need to apologize to the most won't even see this, so i'll have to tell them tomorrow...ugh. thinking about it just makes me feel like i'm getting stabbed in the heart. i need to go to sleep. sorry this was a downer today:( had to get it off my chest.

1 comment:

Anger said...

I'm so proud of you...every day.