Thursday, October 29, 2009

best/worst week ever

best: i've been more social in the past week than i have been...idk, the entire fall semester. plus part of summer. and maybe spring. meeting great new people :) , hanging out with friends, actually leaving my house, actually showing people where my house is located...

worst: i've been way freaking sick all week. i haven't been to school since monday. i'm okay if i'm sitting or laying down or not moving fast, but if i have to stand or walk much, i'm out. i blacked out in the shower wednesday (upside of a tiny shower: nothing to hit your head on when you fall. you just kinda slump over.) i feel too sick to eat, which makes me feel even sicker because i'm starving (literally starving-i've lost 8 pounds in a week. not cool body, not cool.), so then i'm all shaky and woozy. on the plus side, everyone's being really nice to me even my teachers. and i'm going to the doctor's on monday, so hopefully they'll be all 'here's some sweet drugs that you can have for free' or something. i would even get a shot. can't say i won't cry, but i would let them do it if it would fix me.

2 comments:

Anger said...

get well now!

JlynTheo said...

Sad! I hope you're feeling better! Sorry I only check your blog every few days...I would've wished you well earlier.
Hope you had a Happy Halloween!
Loves.
Jay.
PS: I'm NOT pregnant, for the love of all that is holy. I would call you. I promise. :)