Thursday, October 28, 2010

operation: start blogging again. (check)

guys i am feeling so sick and so stressed about not living up to expectations.  i am feeling quite frustrated with myself for abandoning my blog.  i did it every single day for almost a year and then i let some dumb boy make me feel like i couldn't talk about what i was thinking.  and it is so hard to get back into doing it everyday.  several of you have said stuff to me about missing me blogging everyday and i'm really sorry.  i keep committing and recommitting myself to doing it and it's just hard to get back into it.  especially when you are just one giant snotty mess with a fuzzy head.  (on the inside.)  and being sick is making me not go to school and that is making me feel even more stress.  so here is the thing:

body: you just need to freaking quit being a buttface/facebutt and stop being sick.  immediately.  right now.  post haste.  stat.

brain:  guess what dummy? you just need to sleep.  and not during class time.  at dark time like a real human does.

boyfriend:  you are lovely.  i adore you.  forget about that snotty mess you saw yesterday.

bestie:  we can't be sick at the same time!!!!  this is the worst.  i can't wait to watch copious amounts of television with you.

jazi:  we are sad and lost without you.  come back to us!!!

self:  stop watching scary movies.  you don't like them.  esp not devil-y ones.  stop thinking you have to like them just because it's halloween.  that is stupid.

everyone:  i've made up my mind.  my event planning business will be up and running by the end of january.  i'm currently looking for names, so if you help me come up with one, you will win something.  and it's going to be something totally awesome, just for your information.  i want the name to be something whimsical yet classy, because that's what my events will be:)  let the contest begin!

2 comments:

Abhishek Duggal said...

In Japanese, the direct translation of Crystal is "Suishou" (pronounced: "swee show"). So you could call it the Sweet Show Event Planners!

Brianon said...

i love when you blog. and i hate when we're both sick at the same time.