Thursday, October 28, 2010

i am pretty sure spiders are minions of the devil himself.

oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh

the scariest thing just happened.  here i was, minding my own business on the couch wishing andrea a happy birthday on facebook when all of a sudden i see movement.  on the front of my shirt.  now.  i am not a fembot, so the only thing that could be moving is a foreign object/creature. 

and that creature was a gigantic spider!!! i started screaming and i ripped my hoodie off and my computer fell on the ground and i tried to flick the spider off but then i couldn't see it and i didn't think i got it and i thought it was still on me and it was so scary!

brianon had to run out of the bathroom mid-pee to save me.  it was so awful.  she was so brave.  she found it and killed it.  and i maybe cried a little.  i'll blame it on my cold (the crying) but really it just really scared me. :(
[that is to scale.]

5 comments:

Emmy Rae said...

Okay Ris. I am very sorry for your spider misfortune, but all I see is Brianon running out of the bathroom mid pee. I had a very similar experience except the spider was on the toilet paper and it was me running out mid pee away from it. ;) (I will not confirm or deny the fact that my pants were not all the way up when I ran)

Brianon said...

i love the cartoon. also, just to be clear:
i took the time to pull my pants all the way up before emerging from the bathroom everybody.

Danny Baer said...

I didn't know it was possible to stop mid-pee.

Anger said...

I totally believe you... All but the "I'm not a fembot" business. Although a lot of things are making sense now. Give me a minute.

Soper Family said...

That Brianon is one GREAT friend. Stopping mid-pee takes some pretty mad skill! - Ashley