Tuesday, September 14, 2010

life explodation & super ily

it's 2:15 am.  i just finished reading a novel, two and a half textbook chapters, a book report and about two hours of grading work.  now i just have about 100 pages to read and a paper determining my grade (aka my life) for my world war two class that's in a format (turabian) that i've never even heard of, let alone used, to do.  what's that?  it's due in less than 33 hours?

great.
who wants to come pick my brain off the floor?

[what party is complete without super ily?  she has the power of flight, does that do anything for you?  how about the power...to move you?]

2 comments:

Emmy Rae said...

Man! That little girl is so adorable! ;)

Brett said...

Hey, I definitely have the Turabian book, latest edition, from Winter semester. I'll bring it by; it's not too bad.