Monday, September 13, 2010

introducing...super week!

on saturday one of my best dreams came true: i *finally* threw my superhero vs supervillain party.  i don't want to brag (well...okay, yeah i do), but this was one of my best parties.  i wish i could throw parties for a living.  everyone always has fun and they'd be even better if i had any money at all!  anyways.  this week i will be featuring one or two photos in each post.  for those of you who came: holla.  you are the coolest.  hope you had the best time!  for those of you who didn't:  check out what you missed suckas.  for those of you not invited:  oopsies.  sorry:S  i still like you, forgive me?  for everyone:  next time will be even better.  your face will literally be rocked off.  be there or be square.
[awkward girl.  i have the power to make people (esp. boys) feel awkward and uncomfortable, sometimes to the point that they pretend i don't exist when i am standing right next to them.  my alter ego has this power as well.  my powers are so intense they even work on my (cute) boyfriend.]
stay tuned for more...

(ps.  i never feel sad when people make comments on my blog.  unless they are unkind.  then you can just watch bambi again ya big dummy.  also ashley casey soper, you rock.  miss you girl:)  hope life is the best!  )

3 comments:

Emmy Rae said...

This is my favorite picture ever! And the party was ridiculously awesome!

Princess said...

Ris, I miss your face. Let's play sometime.

Soper Family said...

Well, you just made my whole week Ris! You look Fab in your super hero/villain costume!