Saturday, August 21, 2010

this may sound like gibberish to you, but i think i'm in a tragedy.

i feel like i need to preface this with the fact that i just drank a bunch of nyquil.  from a champagne flute.  yes, we're running a pretty classy establishment here at the hapt.  i'm fighting it a little to write this, so if it turns into a drug induced ramble, feel free to just...not read it, i guess.

'the switch' is fabulous.  you need to see it right now.  it's top ten of all time for me.  absolutely loved it.  

i've been doing so good lately with moving on and being a superfox.  but tonight i'm feeling a little sad.  like i just wish i mattered to someone.  this is not a cyber-plead to you to comment about how i matter to you because i'm your best friend/granddaughter/kid/sister.  i know i matter to you.  and i love that i do and wouldn't change that for the world.  i'm talking boy matter.  i just want a boy to think about me when he's at work and text me and ask me some silly question just because he wants me to think about him.  or be invited to do something.  i know me and brianon are super fun adventure planning girls, but that doesn't mean i don't like being invited to do things sometimes too.

so if you are a boy that thinks i'm the bees knees (if such a guy exists): man up prove it.

this is not making very much sense, so i think i will be done.  i am about to pull a 'laura' and fall asleep on my computer.

1 comment:

Princess said...

You know, I feel the exact same way. I feel like I've had such terrible luck with guys. I've gotten to the point that I just... almost don't care anymore. Sad, yes. I totally wish I had someone I could hold hands with and snuggle up to. I want to have someone that is forlorn without me and I without them. *Sigh* Someday, yes? >.<

I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. :( We must be friends and commiserate sometime.