Wednesday, September 2, 2009

i tried to cut a mosquito-type bug with scissors while it was flying

here are some thoughts for today...

-the kids were great today

*macker worked really hard at soccer practice & kai helped her practice without taking over before, so i took them to subway for dinner. Kai told me his sandwich "was rockin his world" and mac told me i could pick whatever i wanted for her sandwich, which was very thoughtful, but it gets kinda dicey picking other people's sandwich toppings, so when she chose, she ended up with: turkey, cheese, salad (lettuce), tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and mayo. keep in mind that she's 3. she loved it:)

*mac also was messing around by the front of my car (where someone hit my car in the parking lot AND DIDN'T LEAVE A NOTE earlier this year) when we got home and i was getting everything out of the car. i thought she was picking off the paint so i told her to stop. she said, "i'm not. i'm just rubbing toby (my car). i think he's getting better." oh. adorb. love these two:)

-when i got home, i spent half an hour sweeping & mopping my kitchen floor. when it finally dried i was wiping the counters, lifted the spice rack to wipe under it and a spice fell out. onto the CLEAN floor. and shattered. because it was glass. so i got to clean broken glass and it's previously full portion of parsley off my now not so clean floor. later i walked through the kitchen and cut my foot on broken glass.

all in all, it was a pretty great day. i got a bonus 1% on top of my entire civ grade for ace-ing a quiz, the kids were great and my early class is cancelled tomorrow. hello sleep.

the end.



www.nataliedee.com
www.nataliedee.com

1 comment:

Anger said...

...and you said you didn't have any stories. I am hurt...ha ha