Tuesday, September 22, 2009

i am...

tired to the max. but also almost caught up with homework. mostly it's just psych stuff now, but that's a self paced course so there's a little leeway.

random thought for the day: i think i might be developing a few medical conditions. they are:

1-alzheimers: or maybe another word for not remembering stuff and having way crappy spelling all of a sudden. i put e's on the end of everything and stick random letters in where they don't belong. and the worst part is i don't even care to fix it most of the time. the only time i make the effort to do so is in this blog. so you're welcome. (seriously, sometimes it takes like 8 tries to spell an easy word.)

2-adult onset add: i can't focus on anything anymore. if someone's talking while a teacher is talking i can't focus on either and my brain just freaks out. i used to be able to watch tv and do homework or whatever, stuff like that, and now i can't focus at all.

3-super bad anxietyness: i just freak out about stuff. a lot. i'll start worrying about something and then it spirals out of control and i have to call my mom and confirm that yes, she knows that rayne is a small human being and no, they don't have to put him out for a minor dental procedure so there won't be any adverse side-effects/death from anesthesia. i think he was having a tooth pulled or something. i cried about it. so now my family doesn't tell me when major things are happening. this doesn't help. [sidebar: dad-don't ever get a freaking bone graft and go back to work AND NOT TELL YOUR WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND OTHER VARIOUS FAMILY MEMBERS. Glad to know you were driving after being under, and don't act like those dental drugs aren't sweet mind blowers. gosh.]

4-insomnia: well, i've pretty much always had this, but it's been pretty bad lately. as in, not falling asleep while lying in an almost completely darkened room for two hours, then waking up in half hour increments. what is wrong with you brain?

5-never feeling full/feeling like i'm going to barf all the time: seriously? not a good combination.


that's all. what can you recommend? anyone? bueller? bueller?

ps. please leave comments. it makes me feel like i matter. [jaylyn and my mom: i'm talking to you. well, and everyone else.]

the ende.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need a diversion: something to relieve stress and break the general routines. I could help with that.

JlynTheo said...

I just saw this post! I am catching up on your blog right now. Love it :) I never have left comments cuz I hate that I have to sign up for one more dumb thing. But I did it - for you. I sincerely hope that your "conditions" have improved.