Monday, November 22, 2010

i'm in love i'm in love and i don't care who knows it!

so i've received several complaints that not only am i not blogging everyday, i continue to write posts about how i'm going to try and start doing it everyday and then don't.  i want to apologize for that.  i've been a weird combination of lazy and too busy.  i know that's a contradiction, but it's the truth.  so.  here is my official re-commitment to blogging everyday.
fair warning: my posts might be about tevan.  every single day.  here's why...

[to: tevan      from: me]

i've also got my first client for my yet-to-be-named event planning business!!!!!  i'm currently planning a wedding reception in mid-december.  it's coming together incredibly well and i'm super excited about everything:)  i'm really in need of a name though!  what are your thoughts on "bright idea events"?

guys, i'm having the time of my life doing this and i want to keep it going.  please please please recommend me!!!

also: can't wait to go home this week!!!

1 comment:

Emmy Rae said...

I like the name. It is very neutral and could attract a wide range of people, we just gotta get your name out there! Have you thought of rates, your preferred kind of events and such?